Apartments in Niseko for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Niseko
Other property types in Niseko
Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020
The Windsor Hotel TOYA
Reviewed on Feb 1, 2020
The Westin Rusutsu Resort
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Niseko
There are plenty of places to stay in Niseko with 231 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, including 66 apartments. Why not enjoy the popular ski slopes and scenic lakeside in this quaint area?
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Apartments are a good option for couples who want a more local feel, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Niseko?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 8°C and nighttime temperatures average -7°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and -1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 26°C and nighttime averages are around 10°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 19°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1176 inches in a year
Must See in Niseko
Niseko is well regarded for its lakeside setting and ski slopes. Family-friendly attractions include Rusutsu Resort and Oshamanbe Onsen, whereas Lake Hangetsu Nature Park and Kanro-sui are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. Kaributo and Niseko Village are other places to visit while you're in town.Niseko is also notable for its:
- Mountain views
- Hot springs
How to Get to Niseko and Around the Area
Fly into Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), which is located 40.3 mi (64.9 km) from the city centre. You can also search for flights into Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), which is 50.2 mi (80.8 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.