Apartments in Nacka for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Nacka
Other property types in Nacka
Elite Hotel Marina Tower
Reviewed on Mar 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 17, 2020
Quality Hotel Nacka
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Nacka
There are plenty of places to stay in the Stockholm area, with 433 hotels and accommodation options including 38 apartments. You can spend time visiting the spas and marina. Visit top attractions in the surrounding region such as Solvalla and Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum.
Why should you consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are a good option for solo travellers who want to live like locals, but also for families who want the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Nacka?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 6°C and nighttime temperatures average -6°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and -1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23°C and nighttime averages are around 6°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 12°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average rainfall is 17 inches in a year
Things to Do in Nacka
Nacka is known for its seaside and spas. Hellasgarden Park and Nyckelviken Farm are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Stockholm County Museum is one of the cultural attractions. Other popular places to visit in the area include Solvalla and Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum.Nacka is also popular for:
How to Get to Nacka and Around the Area
Fly into Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), which is located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), which is 25.2 mi (40.5 km) away.
Take advantage of metro transport at Lillängen Saltsjöbanan Station, Storängen Saltsjöbanan Station and Saltsjö-Järla Saltsjöbanan Station. Cross the water in a ferry from the local marina.