- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscowの概要
Please select a valid check out date
Located in Moscow, Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow is in the city center and on a river. Bolshoi Theatre and Kremlin Armoury Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral. Moscow Zoo and Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard are also worth visiting.Moscowの旅行ガイドを見る
- Moscow Kremlin - 徒歩 7 分
- Red Square - 徒歩 10 分
- State Tretyakov Gallery - 徒歩 12 分
- St. Basil's Cathedral - 徒歩 14 分
- Grand Kremlin Palace - 車で 10 分
- Moscow Paveletsky Station - 4 min drive
- Novokuznetskaya Station - 8 min walk
- Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- Baltschug Grill – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Cafe Kranzler – Café with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Serves light fare daily.
Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The location was excellent, in easy walking distance of Red Square and the Metro on the south side of the Moscow River. There are plenty of restaurants in close proximity. The hotel is situated in a bottle neck at peak traffic times and we sat in traffic for over an hour at 7pm one night in travelling 2km. The hotel itself has a slightly faded look about it and could do with a makeover. The breakfast was good as was the bar.