Apartments in Morgan City for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Morgan City
Red Roof Inn Morgan City
Reviewed on Jul 20, 2020
Amelia Extended Stay & Hotel
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2020
Hampton Inn & Suites Morgan City, LA
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Morgan City
You'll find 14 accommodation options in Morgan City. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate accommodation that is similar. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also filter by similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or guest houses.
Best Time to Visit Morgan City
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 23°C and nighttime temperatures average 6°C
- April-June: 32°C is the daytime average and 13°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 20°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1529 inches in a year
What to Do in Morgan City
Enjoy the outdoors at Brownell Memorial Park & Carillon Tower and Franklin City Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like International Petroleum Museum and Exposition and Teche Theatre. Turn of the Century House and Amelia Belle Casino are other places to visit while you're in town.Morgan City is also notable for its:
- Coral reefs
- Casino gaming