- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Pearl Lane Hotelの概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
スーペリア ルーム ダブルベッド 1 台
デラックス ルーム キングベッド 1 台
In the city center, Pearl Lane Hotel is in Manila's Malate neighborhood, an area with good shopping. SM Mall of Asia and Glorietta Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Manila Ocean Park and Star City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Cuneta Astrodome or Mall of Asia Arena.
- Philippine General Hospital - 徒歩 11 分
- Rizal Park - 徒歩 15 分
- U.S. Embassy - 徒歩 17 分
- Star City - 車で 9 分
- Manila Ocean Park - 車で 10 分
- Manila Paco Station - 2 min drive
- Pedro Gil LRT Station - 6 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 26 min drive
Pearl Lane Hotel
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Towels/sheets: PHP 150 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 250 and PHP 500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 900 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities