Novotel Luxembourg Centreの概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Luxembourg City, Novotel Luxembourg Centre is in the city center and near a train station. Am Tunnel and Bank Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Les Thermes and Syrdall Schwemm. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Stade Achille Hammerel, or consider a night out at den Atelier. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Luxembourg Cityの旅行ガイドを見る
- Luxembourg City History Museum - 徒歩 12 分
- Notre-Dame Cathedral - 徒歩 12 分
- National Museum of Natural History - 徒歩 13 分
- St John's Church - 徒歩 14 分
- Casemates du Bock - 徒歩 17 分
- Luxembourg Station - 9 min walk
- Luxembourg (LUX-Findel) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Red Square – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
Novotel Luxembourg Centre
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very close to town, very well located, the hotel is nice, excellent staff, lovely spanish girls (staff) very nice and kind, rooms were confortable, bathroom was ok