Apartments in Lower Hutt for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Lower Hutt
Other property types in Lower Hutt
Foreshore Motor Lodge
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 23, 2020
BKs Premier Motel Esplanade
Reviewed on May 26, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Lower Hutt
You'll find 21 lodging options in Lower Hutt, including a selection of apartments. You might want to visit the area's waterfront and enjoy its cafes. Visit top attractions in the surrounding region such as Westpac Stadium and Old St Paul's.
Why should you consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? An apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals, and is usually more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Best Time to Visit Lower Hutt
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 21°C and nighttime temperatures average 11°C
- April-June: 18°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 15°C and nighttime averages are around 6°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1244 inches in a year
Things to Do in Lower Hutt
Lower Hutt is known for its cafes and waterfront. Enjoy the outdoors at Petone Foreshore and Matiu - Somes Island, or simply take in cultural attractions like Dowse Art Museum and Maori Treasures. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Westpac Stadium and Old St Paul's.Lower Hutt is also notable for its:
How to Get to Lower Hutt and Around the Area
Fly into Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.), which is located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Paraparaumu (PPQ), which is 21.8 mi (35 km) away.
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Lower Hutt Melling Station, Lower Western Hutt Station or Lower Hutt Woburn Station. Cross the water in a ferry from the local port.