Apartments in Long Beach for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Long Beach
Other property types in Long Beach
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Best Western Long Beach Inn
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Long Beach
There are 56 lodging choices in Long Beach, including a selection of apartments. Why not enjoy the treasured shops and scenic seaside in this walkable area? Popular places to visit while in town include Long Beach.
Why should you consider an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home but also for couples looking for something with a more local feel.
When is the Best Time to Visit Long Beach?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average 3°C
- April-June: 19°C is the daytime average and 4°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 21°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1707 inches in a year
Things to Do in Long Beach
Long Beach is well regarded for its seaside and shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Long Beach and Long Beach Boardwalk, or simply take in cultural attractions like Marsh's Free Museum and World Kite Museum. While in town, Skippers Equestrian Center and Gray Whale Skeleton are other places worth a visit.Long Beach is also notable for its:
How to Get to Long Beach and Around the Area
Fly into Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional), which is located 16 mi (25.8 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), which is 43.4 mi (69.8 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.