- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Buckingham Palace
- 6 min walk
- Westminster Abbey
- 10 min walk
- Big Ben
- 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London is in the city center and near a metro station. Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Green Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our London travel guide
- Buckingham Palace - 6 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 10 min walk
- Big Ben - 15 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 20 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 3 min drive
- St. James's Park Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 7 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 39 min drive
- Quilon Restaurant – 1 star Michelin rating. Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Bistro – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Hamptons – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP £50 per night in eligible rooms.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 26 for adults and GBP 26 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- James' Court Taj
- James' Court Taj Hotel
- London St. James' Court
- London St. James' Court Hotel
- St. James' Court Taj Hotel London
- St. James' Court Taj London
- Taj Hotel London St. James'
- Taj Hotel London St. James' Court
- Taj James' Court
- Taj London St. James'
- St. James' Court Taj Hotel
- St. James' Court Taj
- St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London Hotel
- St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London London
- St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London Hotel London
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Clean service is bad due to always missing towels, body wash, toothbrush, mineral water ,trash bin...