Apartments in Liloan for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Liloan
Balai Flordeliza Guest House
Countess Pension House
Reviewed on Jun 4, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Liloan
You might not have many choices within the heart of Liloan, but Expedia can help you search for accommodation within the larger area with similar amenities to an apartment. When you search on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also search for similar property types like holiday homes, condos or cabins. While in the region, visit popular sights like Magellan's Cross.
When is the Best Time to Visit Liloan?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 32°C and nighttime temperatures average 24°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 25°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 25°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average rainfall is 50 inches in a year
Things to Do in Liloan
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Green Lagoon Park, or get out into nature at a spot like D' Family Park. San Fernando Rey Parish Church and Magellan's Cross are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.
How to Get to Liloan and Around the Area
Fly into Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), which is located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.