- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Pole Position Raceway - Indoor Karting
- 11 min walk
- The Linq
- 6 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 8 min drive
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, The Palms Casino Resort is near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, while High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Orleans Arena or T-Mobile Arena.
4.4/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (1563 reviews)
- Easy parking (1462 reviews)
- Quiet (1378 reviews)
- Pole Position Raceway - Indoor Karting - 11 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 6 min drive
- The Linq - 6 min drive
- Bellagio Casino - 8 min drive
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 9 min drive
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 8 min drive
- A.Y.C.E. Buffet – Buffet restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Lucky Penny – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Mabel's BBQ – Restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Scotch 80 Prime – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Vetri Cucina – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
The Palms Casino Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Casino Palms
- Palms Casino
- Palms Casino Las Vegas
- Palms Casino Resort
- Palms Casino Resort Las Vegas
- Palms Resort
- Palms Resort Casino
- Resort Palms
- The Palms Casino Resort Resort
- The Palms Casino Resort Las Vegas
- The Palms Casino Resort Resort Las Vegas
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities