Apartments in Lac Delage for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Lac Delage
Manoir du Lac Delage
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Lac Delage
You'll find plenty of places to stay in the larger Quebec area, with 354 lodging choices including 41 apartments. Why not visit the spas and take time to enjoy the lakeside while you're in this family-friendly area? Visit top attractions in the surrounding region such as Place Royale and Citadelle of Quebec.
Why consider an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home but also for solo travellers who want to stay in a quieter area.
Best Time to Visit Lac Delage
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 3°C and nighttime temperatures average -19°C
- April-June: 24°C is the daytime average and -5°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25°C and nighttime averages are around 4°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 14°C during the day and -16°C at night
- Average rainfall is 34 inches in a year
Things to Do in Lac Delage
Lac Delage is known for its lakeside and spas. Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Village Vacances Valcartier, or get out into nature at a spot like Montmorency Falls. Other popular places to visit in the area include Place Royale and Citadelle of Quebec.Lac Delage also is known for:
How to Get to Lac Delage and Around the Area
Fly into Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.), which is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.