Liked everything. Top quality service. Excellent restaurant. Ample breakfast options. World-class staff, helpful in every way.
- Kyoto Tower
- 11 min walk
- Higashi Honganji Temple
- 15 min walk
- Sanjusangendo Temple
- 16 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Kyoto Tower - 11 min walk
- Higashi Honganji Temple - 15 min walk
- Sanjusangendo Temple - 16 min walk
- Toji Temple - 2 min drive
- Fushimi Inari Shrine - 4 min drive
- Kujo Station - 9 min walk
- Kyoto Shichijo Station - 12 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 77 min drive
About this property
Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande Kyoto
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a meeting room, and concierge services. All 272 rooms provide free WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find room service, free bottled water, and safes.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3456 for adults and JPY 2700 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande
- Daiwa Royal Grande Kyoto
- Daiwa Royal Grande
- Daiwa Royal Grande Kyoto Kyoto
- Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande Kyoto Hotel
- Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande Kyoto Kyoto
- Daiwa Royal Hotel Grande Kyoto Hotel Kyoto
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: JPY 1000 per night
- Limited parking spaces
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:00 AM: JPY 3456 for adults and JPY 2700 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Fitness center
- Dry cleaning service
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning service
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- 1 meeting room
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Connecting rooms available
Service excellant. Multi national staff. Rooms very well appointed. Dining is excellant, from simple and delicious to extravagant fine dining. The restaraunt manager and chefs are to be highly commended. Breakfast buffet is a true smorgasboard of international foods. Meet a Maiko event was fantastic. A true insight into the dedication these yoùng women exhibit to follow a fasinating career. Traditional Japan at its best. 5mins walk to Kyoto station. The area is very well serviced by shopping, restaraunts etc. This property and Kyoto was the best in our tour of Japan. I would visit this hotel and Kyoto again and higly recommend to all visitors to Japan.