- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Kinryo-no-Sato Sake Museum
- 5 min walk
- Konpira Grand Theatre
- 11 min walk
- 19 min walk
- Takamatsu (TAK)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Kotohira Onsen Kotosankaku is located in Kotohira. Kanamaruza Kabuki Theater and Mimoca Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include New Reoma World and New Reoma World. Konpira Shrine and Takamijima Island are also worth visiting.
- Kinryo-no-Sato Sake Museum - 5 min walk
- Konpira Grand Theatre - 11 min walk
- Itsukushima Shrine - 18 min walk
- Kotohira-gu - 19 min walk
- New Reoma World - 11 min drive
- Kojima station - 31 min drive
- Takamatsu (TAK) - 40 min drive
About this property
Kotohira Onsen Kotosankaku
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kotohira Onsen Kotosankaku Inn
- Onsen Kotosankaku Inn
- Onsen Kotosankaku
- Kotohira Onsen Kotosankaku Ryokan
- Kotohira Onsen Kotosankaku Kotohira
- Kotohira Onsen Kotosankaku Ryokan Kotohira
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free area shuttle
Things to do
- Hot springs
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- 1 meeting room
- Indoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Separate men/women areas in public bath
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Taste of Japan
We opted for a Japanese style room and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Breakfast was mainly Japanese goodies with a few basic cereals, we would highly recommend the rice and curry. We had dinner included in our package and it was truly amazing, lots of courses including sushi, tempura, rice, noodles and lots of fish. The surrounding area has temples and walks in the mountains and is very beautiful. The staff made us welcome and the manager spoke good English. I would recommend and don't forget to try out the onsen.