Apartments in Kinaoshicho for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Kinaoshicho
HOTEL MYSTAYS Hakodate Goryokaku
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2020
Yunokawa Hot Spring Yunohama Hotel
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2018
Yunokawa Prince Hotel Nagisatei
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Kinaoshicho
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Hakodate with 88 accommodation choices, though not many apartments. We can help you find similar accommodation.
Why choose apartments instead of traditional hotels? An apartment is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and includes a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Kinaoshicho
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 7°C and nighttime temperatures average -9°C
- April-June: 20°C is the daytime average and -1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 24°C and night-time averages are around 10°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Rainfall averages 35 inches in a year
Things to Do in Kinaoshicho
While you're exploring the area, Kakkumi Park and Mount Esan are a couple of picturesque spots to get outside and enjoy nature. Hakodate Jomon Culture Center and Esanmisaki Lighthouse are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.
How to Get to Kinaoshicho and Around the Area
Fly into Hakodate (HKD), which is located 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.