Apartments in Khao Yoi for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 18, 2018
Other property types in Khao Yoi
Sawang Resort Golf Club and Hotel
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2019
Le Mae Residence
Staying in an Apartment in Khao Yoi
There might not be many choices within the heart of Khao Yoi, but Expedia can help you find accommodation in the area similar to apartments. When you search on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also search for similar property types like condos, holiday homes or cottages.
When is the Best Time to Visit Khao Yoi?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 35°C and nighttime temperatures average 20°C
- April-June: 35°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1387 inches in a year
Must See in Khao Yoi
While exploring the area, visit the sights like Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park, Big C Superstore and Phetchaburi Rajabhat University. In the larger area, you’ll find Wat Lin Chang and Nongyapong Hot Springs.
How to Get to Khao Yoi and Around the Area
Fly into Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), which is located 37.8 mi (60.8 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.