Top Hotels in Kemer
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2019
Top things to do in Kemer
Jeep Safari Full-Day Experience From Antalya
Mount Tahtali, Olympos, Beydaglari & Turkish Riviera by Cable Car
Koprulu Canyon Full-Day Rafting Experience From Antalya
Kemer Beach Vacation
A Kemer vacation makes it easy to kick back and relax. Whether you like the thought of sitting by the water or strolling along the shore looking for seashells, a trip to Kemer is hard to turn down. If you prefer to be close to the town center, find a hotel near Cirali Beach. This strip of coast is just 12 miles (20 km) away. We also have Kemer vacation deals within easy reach of Beldibi Beach Park and Moonlight Beach and Park, two other tempting options.
Things You Should Know About Kemer
- Listening to the soothing sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our Kemer beach hotels and get ready to switch into vacation mode.
- Hotels are also popular with many travelers here. Rixos Sungate - All Inclusive and Imperial Sunland are great examples of what you can expect from this accommodation style.
- Don't like endlessly reaching for your wallet while on vacation? We hear you. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Kemer are the ideal solution.
- Our Kemer things to do page is a good place to begin planning your escape to Kemer. Once you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 17,300 friendly locals to find out more.
- Phaselis is one big sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, look up our Kemer vacation deals.