We stayed a few nights at Waikiki, thought to get away from busy noisy waikiki. We did not have good experience here
- Main complaint was the guy next door cough a lots. He didn’t self quarantine. Was in and out of his room. We can hear their conversation. He was pissed slamming the door, cursing etc. I told the resort lady via phone and decided to skip the “grab and go” breakfast, because the coughing neighbor went to grab his breakfast as well. We shared the same stairway, I tried not to grab the rail but it was slippery from the rain.
- the front desk guy didn’t make us feel welcome. I did not like the tone of his voice
- the couch and coffee table feel cheap. The coffee table move with slight touch
- the refrigerator also move and slide as we open and close the door.
- the big deck missing a table.
- no carpet just hardwood floor, so expect to hear the noise from people walking and talking upstairs and neighbor.
- it was raining when we were there. No floor mats. Balcony have puddles of water. We put towels to wipe our wet feet.
- they simple fold your dirty towel back
To me, this is not Resort standard. The extra $45 a day of resort fee when check-in should be absorbed by them, not the guests. The photos looks better the it actual is. This place is small. Kind of disappointed.