Apartments in Kamloops for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 17, 2021
Other property types in Kamloops
Coast Kamloops Hotel & Conference Centre
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2021
Coast Sundance Lodge
Reviewed on Mar 3, 2021
Sun Peaks Lodge
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Staying in an Apartment in Kamloops
There are plenty of places to stay in Kamloops with 123 accommodation options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate accommodation that is similar. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also search for similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or guest houses. Why not enjoy the popular ski slopes and scenic riverfront in this culturally-rich area?
Best Time to Visit Kamloops
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average -8°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 28°C and nighttime averages are around 6°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 18°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average rainfall is 11 inches in a year
Must See in Kamloops
Travellers appreciate Kamloops for its riverfront and mountains. Enjoy the outdoors at Pioneer Park and Exhibition Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Kamloops Art Gallery and Sagebrush Theatre. While in town, Thompson Park Shopping Mall and Kamloops Museum and Archives are other places worth a visit.Kamloops is also notable for its:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Kamloops and Around the Area
Fly into Kamloops, BC (YKA), which is located 5.6 mi (8.9 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.