Apartments in Johannesfred for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Johannesfred
Other property types in Johannesfred
Best Western Plus Grow Hotel
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2020
Forenom Aparthotel Stockholm Bromma
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Johannesfred
There are 18 accommodation choices in Bromma, though not as many apartments. We can help you find accommodation similar to apartments. Enjoy the culinary delights with a visit to the local restaurants, and enjoy popular sights in the area like Solvalla.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for you? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home but also for couples who want to stay in a quieter area.
When is the Best Time to Visit Johannesfred?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 6°C and nighttime temperatures average -6°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and -1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23°C and night-time averages are around 6°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 12°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Rainfall averages 17 inches in a year
What to Do in Johannesfred
Johannesfred is known for its restaurants. Explore the area and cultural attractions such as Royal Swedish Opera, or visit one of the family-friendly sights such as Butterfly House. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like Solvalla and Drottningholm Palace.Johannesfred is also recognised for its:
How to Get to Johannesfred and Around the Area
Fly into Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), which is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away from the city centre. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), which is 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.