Top Jacksonville Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Jacksonville vacation deals
Where to stay in Jacksonville
4/5Very Good!(845 area reviews)
The picturesque St. Johns River meanders through the center of this hub of skyscrapers, cultural landmarks and exciting nightlife.
4/5Very Good!(912 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Southside, St. Johns Town Center and The Avenues are top sights worth seeing.
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Riverside is noteworthy for its restaurants, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens and Riverside Park.
4/5Very Good!(770 area reviews)
Get to know Southpoint by checking out its shopping, beaches, and restaurants. Consider a visit to nearby sights like St. Johns Town Center or Hands on Children's Museum during your time in the area.
3.5/5Good!(855 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Northside, Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens and Jacksonville Cruise Terminal are top sights worth seeing.
Top Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Top things to do in Jacksonville
Jacksonville Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Jacksonville vacation to put a bounce in your step. The soothing melody of rolling waves and the smell of fresh ocean air are sure to recharge your mind, body and soul. To be close to the center of town on your trip to Jacksonville, base yourself around American Beach (just 19 miles (30 km) away). If you're intending to stick around a while, check out our Jacksonville vacation deals. Not only can you save some cash, you'll also have other beautiful beaches near you to explore, like Northeast Florida Beaches and Huguenot Park.
Things You Should Know About Jacksonville
- Listening to the calming sounds of lapping waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what you can find among our Jacksonville beach hotels and get ready to switch into vacation mode.
- Many travelers also choose to base themselves in private vacation homes here. 510 S Fletcher Ave - 3 Br Home and The Dunes - Four Bedroom Home are a few options that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Jacksonville deal with all the finer details. That means more time for you to focus your attention on the pressing task of relaxing and unwinding.
- Jacksonville, population 868,000, is a wonderful place to visit for countless reasons. Get some great sightseeing tips on our Jacksonville things to do page.
- Save big bucks on experiences with our Jacksonville vacation deals. With wonderful attractions like Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you busy.