- Nakaizu Winery
- 11 min drive
- Katsuragiyama Ropeway
- 14 min drive
- Ito Orange Beach
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Jindainoyu is located in Izu. Izunagaoka Hot Spring and Nakaizu Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Atagawa Tropical and Alligator Garden and Izu Granpal Park. Shuzenji Nijino Sato and Cycle Sports Center are also worth visiting.Visit our Izu travel guide
- Nakaizu Winery - 11 min drive
- Katsuragiyama Ropeway - 14 min drive
- Izunagaoka Hot Spring - 15 min drive
- Ito Orange Beach - 17 min drive
- Nirayama Reverberatory Furnace - 30 min drive
- Izunagaoka station - 27 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 146 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Jindainoyu Inn Izu
- Jindainoyu Inn
- Jindainoyu Izu
- Jindainoyu Izu
- Jindainoyu Ryokan
- Jindainoyu Ryokan Izu
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: JPY 1500.00 per person
Things to do
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Indoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Separate men/women areas in public bath
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shared bathroom
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV