Apartments in Itoshima for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Itoshima
Rakuten STAY HOUSE x WILLSTYLE Itoshima
Itoshima guesthouse & backpackers TOMO - Hostel
Reviewed on Dec 26, 2019
South Wind Chalet
Staying in an Apartment in Itoshima
You'll find plenty of places to stay in the larger Fukuoka area, with 262 lodging choices including 59 apartments. Take time to visit popular sights in the larger region like Ohori Park and Tochoji Temple.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? An apartment features a kitchen for convenient meals, and is usually more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Best Time to Visit Itoshima
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 19°C and nighttime temperatures average 5°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 11°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 34°C and nighttime averages are around 16°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average rainfall is 38 inches in a year
Must See in Itoshima
Keya no Oto and Nogita Beach are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Ito History Museum is one of the cultural attractions. Other popular places to visit in the area include Ohori Park and Tochoji Temple.Itoshima is also recognised for its:
- Mountain views
How to Get to Itoshima and Around the Area
Fly into Fukuoka (FUK), which is located 17.3 mi (27.8 km) away from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga), which is 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.