Apartments in Itoman for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Itoman
Other property types in Itoman
Southern Beach Hotel & Resort OKINAWA
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
OYO Hotel Skyblue Okinawa Itoman
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2019
COZY STAY in Itoman
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Itoman
There are 13 lodging options in Itoman, including a selection of apartments. Why not take time to appreciate the beaches during your visit?
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for you? Apartments are a good option for solo travellers who want to live like locals, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Itoman?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 23°C and nighttime temperatures average 13°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 17°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 22°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1289 inches in a year
What to Do in Itoman
Itoman is known for its beaches. Cape Kyan and Bibi Beach are a couple of scenic spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas Himeyuri Peace Museum is one of the cultural attractions. Ryukyu Glass Graft and Itoman Fishing Cooperative Fish Center are other places to visit while you're in town.Itoman is also notable for its:
How to Get to Itoman and Around the Area
Fly into Naha (OKA), which is located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.