Apartments in Huizhou for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Huizhou
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Huizhou
Le Méridien Xiaojing Bay
Reviewed on Dec 12, 2019
Courtyard by Marriott Boluo
Reviewed on May 11, 2018
Sheraton Huizhou Beach Resort
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2016
Staying in an Apartment in Huizhou
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Huizhou with 151 accommodation options to choose from, including 12 apartments.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for your stay? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Huizhou?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 24°C and nighttime temperatures average 12°C
- April-June: 32°C is the daytime average and 18°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1230 inches in a year
What to Do in Huizhou
Enjoy the outdoors at Xinhu Park and Huizhou Sports Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Huizhou Culture & Art Center and Pinghai Ancient City. While in town, Xi Hu and Huizhou West Lake are other places worth a visit.Huizhou is also recognised for its:
- Hot springs
- Theme parks
- Mountain views
How to Get to Huizhou and Around the Area
Fly into Huizhou (HUZ), which is located 14 mi (22.5 km) away from the city centre. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), which is 50.3 mi (81 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.