- Disliked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Huddersfield Town Hall
- 6 min walk
- University of Huddersfield
- 8 min walk
- John Smith's Stadium
- 18 min walk
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Huddersfield, The Huddersfield Hotel is in a walkable area with good shopping. Yorkshire Sculpture Park and Huddersfield Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Kirklees Light Railway and Cannon Hall Farm. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at John Smith's Stadium or Shay Stadium.Visit our Huddersfield travel guide
- Huddersfield Town Hall - 6 min walk
- University of Huddersfield - 8 min walk
- John Smith's Stadium - 18 min walk
- Victoria Theatre - 14 min drive
- Eureka The National Children’s Museum - 15 min drive
- Huddersfield Station - 5 min walk
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 32 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves dinner.
About this property
The Huddersfield Hotel
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Huddersfield
- New Huddersfield Hotel
- The Huddersfield Hotel Hotel
- The Huddersfield Hotel Huddersfield
- The Huddersfield Hotel Hotel Huddersfield
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very clean and comfortable rooms friendly staff would definitely recommend refurbishment was worth it looks like a new hotel from inside