Apartments in Harrison Mills for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Harrison Mills
Rowena's Inn On The River
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Harrison Mills
There are plenty of places to stay in the larger Chilliwack area, with 93 accommodation choices including 2 apartments. Any visit to a new destination can be a culinary trip so why not visit the local restaurants?
Why should you consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come with a kitchen, so you can enjoy some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Harrison Mills?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average -1°C
- April-June: 22°C is the daytime average and 3°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 24°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 18°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average rainfall is 42 inches in a year
Things to Do in Harrison Mills
Harrison Mills is known for its restaurants. While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Tug Boat Junction Adventure Park, or get outside and enjoy nature at Weaver Creek Spawning Channel. Sandpiper Golf Club and Kilby Historic Site and Museum are other places to visit while you're in town.Harrison Mills is also known for:
- Hot springs
- Mountain views
How to Get to Harrison Mills and Around the Area
Fly into Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), which is located 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), which is 55.9 mi (90 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.