We stayed at this hotel for a few nights with our young children. The decor and room style are definitely based on a more vintage look!
- very friendly staff. Definitely went above and beyond.
- the room we got had two queen beds and plenty of extra space. We were able to easily fit our pack and play, two chairs, a desk, and drawers.
- mini-fridge and microwave in the room.
- very quiet, no noise from hallway or other rooms.
- lots of free parking.
- very close to superstore (walking distance).
- great room service.
- bagged breakfast was good and contained: a yogurt cup, a box of juice, a muffin, and a fruit cup.
- floors are laminate.
- good lounge area in the lobby as well as a smaller one on every floor.
- great location!
- the sink in the room we had had very low water pressure. It was low enough to be annoying/difficult to use.
- the sink and bathtub both drained the water very slowly. There was always water pooling in both the sink and tub.
Overall we had a good experience. If the washroom issues weren't there it would have been great!