- Atami Sun Beach
- 5 min drive
- Atami Plum Garden
- 7 min drive
- MOA Museum of Art
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Atami Sun Beach - 5 min drive
- Atami Plum Garden - 7 min drive
- Atami Castle - 8 min drive
- MOA Museum of Art - 9 min drive
- Hakone Ekiden Museum - 13 min drive
- Yugawara Station - 5 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 151 min drive
About this property
Yugawara Retreat Goen no Mori
This smoke-free ryokan features a restaurant, a spa tub, and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 10 rooms provide free WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include safes, desks, and free toiletries.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Yugawara Retreat Goen no Mori Inn
- Retreat Goen no Mori Inn
- Retreat Goen no Mori
- Yugawara Retreat Goen no Mori Ryokan
- Yugawara Retreat Goen no Mori Yugawara
- Yugawara Retreat Goen no Mori Ryokan Yugawara
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–9 AM: JPY 1600 per person
- 1 restaurant
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour public bath access
- Indoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Separate men/women areas in public bath
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
No one really speaks English so if you don’t know Japanese might have a tough time. For the area it’s probably the nicest place to say.