- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
トラディショナル スイート 喫煙可 専用バスルーム
スイート 1 ベッドルーム 専用バスルーム ガーデンビュー (VIP, Private Open Air Bath)
Located in Hadano, Jinya Ryokan is in the suburbs and near a train station. Oyamaafuri Shrine and Samukawa jinja are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Oiso Beach and Atsugi Central Park. Kana Garden and Hiratsukashi Park are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like mountain climbing.Hadanoの旅行ガイドを見る
- One Park - 徒歩 19 分
- Kana Garden - 車で 14 分
- Oyamaafuri Shrine - 車で 21 分
- Nanasawa Forest Park - 車で 23 分
- Nanasawa Onsen - 車で 25 分
- Tsurumakionsen Station - 8 min walk
- Aiko-Ishida Station - 10 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 71 min drive
- Where to eat
- Nigiwai-tei – Garden-view restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner on select days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3300 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 5000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 5000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Exclusive, serene, beautiful resort
Pleasantly surprised by the warm reception and welcome by staff. Beautiful, serene resort setting. However, no dining facilities except for the one at the resort, which turned out to be very expensive. Everything was charged, without any indication of the charges, from biscuits,socks and to usage of amenities in the room. Even the onsen was charged, a small amount, but there was no bathroom in the ryokan, so you have no choice but to use the onsen.
Pros: The gardens and setting is beautiful.
Cons: Perhaps it is fair to let travellers know the charges in advance for using the room that they impose (this is on top of room rates).
Location: The family mart and eki was nearby.