- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Steampacket Gardens
- 2 min walk
- National Wool Museum
- 5 min walk
- Westfield Geelong
- 6 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Geelong, The Waterfront Apartments, Geelong is in an area with good shopping. Barwon Heads Golf Club and Little Creatures Brewery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Westfield Geelong and Mill Markets. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Simonds Stadium or Kardinia Park. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Geelong travel guide
- Steampacket Gardens - 2 min walk
- National Wool Museum - 5 min walk
- Deakin University - 5 min walk
- Westfield Geelong - 6 min walk
- Geelong Art Gallery - 11 min walk
- South Geelong Station - 20 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 59 min drive
About this property
The Waterfront Apartments, Geelong
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Waterfront Apartments Geelong Apartment
- Waterfront Apartments Geelong
- The Waterfront Apartments, Geelong Geelong
- The Waterfront Apartments, Geelong Apartment
- The Waterfront Apartments, Geelong Apartment Geelong
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
😊Location 😊Nice place for two 😊Kitchen fine viz cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery ☹️Would have been nicer to have a few more coffee sachets and teabags ☹️Lack of bench space ☹️Venetians broken ☹️Shower door difficult. Would stay again.