Apartments in Fuquay-Varina for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Fuquay-Varina
Other property types in Fuquay-Varina
Quality Inn Fuquay Varina
Reviewed on Feb 4, 2020
Comfort Inn & Suites
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Fuquay Mineral Spring Inn & Garden
Reviewed on Jun 4, 2018
Staying in an Apartment in Fuquay-Varina
There are plenty of places to stay in the Raleigh area, with 328 accommodation choices including 18 apartments. Take time to visit top sights in the region such as PNC Arena and North Carolina State Capitol.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Fuquay-Varina?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 20°C and nighttime temperatures average -1°C
- April-June: 32°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 13°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1215 inches in a year
Must See in Fuquay-Varina
Enjoy the outdoors at Carroll Howard Johnson Environmental Park and Fuquay Mineral Spring Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Stars Theater and Arts Center and Museums of Fuquay-Varina. PNC Arena and North Carolina State Capitol are other popular places to visit in the area.Fuquay-Varina also is known for:
- Bird watching
How to Get to Fuquay-Varina and Around the Area
Fly into Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), which is located 22.1 mi (35.6 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.