Apartments in Fukui for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Fukui
Dormy Inn Fukui Natural Hot Springs
Reviewed on Nov 13, 2019
APA Hotel Fukui-Katamachi
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2019
Fukui Manten Hotel Ekimae
Reviewed on Dec 13, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Fukui
There are plenty of places to stay in Fukui with 49 hotels and other accommodation options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate similar accommodation. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also search for similar property types like holiday homes, condos or guest houses.
Best Time to Visit Fukui
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 14°C and nighttime temperatures average 0°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 16°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 39 inches in a year
Must See in Fukui
Hanahasu Onsen and Maruoka Onsen are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include Fukui City History Museum and Atagozaka Tea Ceremony Museum. While in town, Yokokan Garden and Fukui Castle Ruins are other places worth a visit.Fukui also is known for:
- Historical sites
- Cultural attractions
- Mountain views
How to Get to Fukui and Around the Area
Fly into Komatsu (KMQ), which is located 25.5 mi (41 km) away.
Local metro stations include Morita Station and Ushinoya Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Fukui Station, Awara Onsen Station or Tsuruga Station.