- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Campbell University
- 17 min drive
- Tucker Lake
- 19 min drive
- Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site
- 24 min drive
- Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Dunn, Hampton Inn by Hilton Dunn is in a shopping district. Local points of interest include General William C. Lee Airborne Museum, Clarence Lee Tart Memorial Park, and Chicora Golf Course.Visit our Dunn travel guide
- Campbell University - 17 min drive
- Tucker Lake - 19 min drive
- Ava Gardner Museum - 24 min drive
- Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site - 24 min drive
- Raven Rock State Park - 35 min drive
- Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
Hampton Inn by Hilton Dunn
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hampton Inn Dunn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Dunn
- Hampton Inn Dunn Hotel Dunn
- Hampton Inn Hilton Dunn Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hilton Dunn
- Hampton By Hilton Dunn Dunn
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Dunn Dunn
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Dunn Hotel
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Dunn Hotel Dunn
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Breakfast was very good. Property was very clean and neat.