Apartments in Eureka for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Eureka
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Other property types in Eureka
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Blue Lake Casino & Hotel
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Eureka
You'll find 232 accommodation choices in Eureka, including a selection of apartments. Take time to enjoy the area's lush forest and amazing beaches.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home but also for couples who want to stay in a quieter area.
Best Time to Visit Eureka
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 14°C and nighttime temperatures average 5°C
- April-June: 17°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 18°C and nighttime averages are around 9°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 17°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1010 inches in a year
Must See in Eureka
Travellers appreciate Eureka for its forests and beaches. Enjoy the outdoors at Six Rivers National Forest Headquarters and Sequoia Park Garden, or simply take in cultural attractions like North Coast Repertory Theatre and Clarke Historical Museum. Other places in town to visit include Morris Graves Museum of Art and Carson Mansion.Eureka is also recognised for its:
- Casino gaming
How to Get to Eureka and Around the Area
Fly into Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), which is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.