Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
This vacation home is located in Dunedin. Dunedin Public Art Gallery and Fortune Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium and Dunedin Chinese Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Forsyth Barr Stadium or Edgar Centre.Visit our Dunedin travel guide
- Dunedin Railway Station - 19 min drive
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 39 min drive
About this property
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Sandymount Cottage Dunedin
- Sandymount Cottage Private vacation home
- Sandymount Cottage Private vacation home Dunedin
This property doesn't have any reviews yet
If you book and review your stay, you'll see your review here.