Apartments in Dongguan for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Dongguan
Other property types in Dongguan
Hyatt Regency Dongguan
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2020
Sheraton Dongguan Hotel
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Dongguan
There are 215 accommodation choices in Dongguan, including a selection of apartments. Any visit to a new destination can be a culinary trip so why not visit the local bars?
Why consider an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are often more spacious than a traditional hotel room and come equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Dongguan?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 23°C and nighttime temperatures average 11°C
- April-June: 32°C is the daytime average and 18°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 22°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1612 inches in a year
Things to Do in Dongguan
Dongguan is known for its bars. Enjoy the outdoors at Huying Country Park and Keyuan Garden, or simply take in cultural attractions like The Opium War Museum and Humen Naval Battle Museum. Dongguan Sports Center and Dongguan Stadium are other places to visit while you're in town.Dongguan also is known for:
- Theme parks
How to Get to Dongguan and Around the Area
Fly into Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), which is located 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Guangzhou (CAN-Baiyun Intl.), which is 39 mi (62.8 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.