Great family vacation home. Stay with us and let us show you the best of Texas Hospitality! High-Speed Wi-Fi, Arcade, Air Hockey Table, Corn Hole, and a Big backyard for outdoor entertaining. The backyard will quickly become one of your favorite places to spend your time during your stay. Enjoy gathering around the fire pit with family and friends while cooking up some dinner on the grill.
This newly renovated home has a large downstairs area for hosting. There will be a 60 inch TV with a surround sound system. The entertainment system is amazing for host sporting events with friends, cookouts, and movie nights with the family. Our home also features a large kitchen equipped with everything needed for making the perfect home cooked meals. We also have a washer and dryer, office desk, and a kids pack-n-play.
- ALL GUESTS MUST BE APPROVED - even if you plan on having guests just stop by I must know about it.
- ALL EVENTS MUST BE APPROVED. Unapproved events will result in $1,500 Fine.
No Shoes, food, or drinks, on the Carpet. We will charge $200+ if the carpet is stained/damaged.
- The Corn Hole boards are not weather proof. Please ensure to put them back up after using them. Bean bag replacement $10 per bag.
- We have provided 3 propane tanks. Please if you use the last of the tank refill it for the next group. I will reimburse you for the cost if you provide receipt.
- indoor/outdoor furniture can only be moved with the approval and assistance from the property manager.
- The number of guests that are booked/identified at the time of the reservation is the MAXIMUM number of persons that are allowed on the property during any stay. Any violations will result in immediate termination of your stay with no refunds and loss of security deposit.
- City of Dallas noise ordinance goes in effect at 10pm-8am. We HEAVILY enforce this rule. Please be courteous to our neighbors.
- NO SMOKING - use of illegal substances, or drug paraphernalia in the home or on the property. There will be a $1500+ fee for evidence of smoking or illegal substances in home
- Turn the Ac up to 76 before leaving or heater down to 40.
- We cover all the basic cleaning: Laundry, linens, towels, dusting, wiping everything down, floors etc. If you spill something inside or outside please clean it up. It will stain, become sticky, and cause for a deeper cleaning or replacement charge, costing you more money.
- The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the guests are assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- Accepting this reservation you agree to pay for any and all damages to the house, lawn, and yard in exchange for the use of the property.
- BEFORE LEAVING - Please start a load of towels, run the dish washer, and throw all trash inside the city dumpster.
- NOISE: Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. Music played inside may not be heard outside of the property with the doors and windows closed. At 10:00 P.M., all guests not staying at the property need to depart from the premises
- PARKING: is limited to 5 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway or street parking is available. DO NOT block anyones driveway! Motor homes, trailers, or boats are not allowed. Legal parking, blocking the side walk, or someones driveway may result in your vehicle to be towed.
- NO MORE THAN 5 CARS TOTAL!
- We recommend travel insurance to cover your stay if you would need to cancel for any reason.