Corpus Christi Beach Vacation
There's nothing that can beat a Corpus Christi vacation. Whether you're treating yourself to fancy cocktails at a local bar or flipping through a book by the water's edge, your trip to Corpus Christi is an ideal time to live out your beachy fantasies. Many visitors will tell you to stay close to Port Aransas Beach, located just 31 kilometers from the center of town. However, you'll also discover a fantastic range of Corpus Christi vacation packages close to North Beach and Whitecap Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Corpus Christi
- Nothing says vacation more than staying close to the water. If you agree with us, see what's on offer among our Corpus Christi beach hotels.
- Private vacation homes, such as A Shore Thing #133 and Sea Ya' #147, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Corpus Christi look after all the little details. That means more time for you to focus your attention on the pressing task of relaxing.
- Corpus Christi, population 324,100, is a popular vacation destination for countless reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Corpus Christi things to do page.
- Save a pretty penny on unforgettable experiences with our Corpus Christi vacation deals. Visit Texas State Aquarium, along with other big-name sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.