- Ayala Center
- 徒歩 13 分
- Cebu IT Park
- 徒歩 16 分
- Waterfront Cebu City Casino
- 徒歩 17 分
- Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.)
- 車で 28 分
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
Located in Cebu, Mezzo Hotel is in the business district. Fuente Osmena Circle and Heritage of Cebu Monument are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mountain View Nature's Park and Tops Lookout. Cebu Ocean Park and Cebu Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.
- Ayala Center - 徒歩 13 分
- Cebu IT Park - 徒歩 16 分
- Waterfront Cebu City Casino - 徒歩 17 分
- Cebu Business Park - 徒歩 18 分
- SM City Cebu - 車で 11 分
- Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Mezzo – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Ryan's Bar – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1500.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 1000.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 438 for adults and PHP 219 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Mezzo Hotel Cebu
- Mezzo Cebu
- Mezzo Hotel Cebu
- Mezzo Hotel Hotel
- Mezzo Hotel Hotel Cebu
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, room comfort
Alto a nice hotel, staff where vary rude, spoke to my pa