- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ballyliffin Golf Course
- 11 min drive
- Malin Head
- 22 min drive
- Fort Dunree
- 29 min drive
- Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry)
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
The butterbean b&b is located in Carndonagh. Carrickbrackey Castle and Fort Dunree are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ballyliffin Golf Course and Buncrana Golf Club.Visit our Carndonagh travel guide
- Ballyliffin Golf Course - 11 min drive
- Malin Head - 22 min drive
- Fort Dunree - 29 min drive
- Magilligan Point - 49 min drive
- Portsalon Beach - 83 min drive
- Londonderry Station - 31 min drive
- Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry) - 41 min drive
About this property
The butterbean b&b
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- butterbean b&b Carndonagh
- butterbean b&b
- butterbean Carndonagh
- The butterbean b b
- The butterbean b&b Carndonagh
- The butterbean b&b Bed & breakfast
- The butterbean b&b Bed & breakfast Carndonagh
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice stay. Very nice staff. Clean and modern. Good fresh made breakfast in the morning. Several options to choose from. Happy to stay again.