Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Canberra
Canberra City Centre
4/5Very Good!(56 area reviews)
The ample dining options and fantastic lake views are top of the list for many visitors to Canberra City Centre. A stop by Canberra Centre or Canberra Museum and Gallery might round out your trip.
The buildings of this foreshore, once a Canberra industrial hub, have been transformed into a welcoming urban lakeside community.
Griffith is known for its ample dining options, and you can make a stop by Manuka Oval and Manuka Shopping Centre while in the area.
Unique features of Yarralumla include the restaurants and art galleries. Make a stop by Lake Burley Griffin or Weston Park while you're exploring the area.
South-west of Capital Hill, find wide leafy streets with embassies, cosy cafés and natural reserves. Also learn how Australian dollar coins are made.
More trip options
- Canberra Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Canberra Airports
- Hotels in Canberra Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Canberra Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Canberra
- More Hotel Options in Canberra
- Canberra Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Australian Capital Territory
- Other Hotels near Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- Hotels in Popular Destinations