Apartments in Camargo for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Camargo
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Other property types in Camargo
Hotel Nueva Plaza
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2019
Hotel San Juan
Reviewed on Mar 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 5, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Camargo
You'll find 5 lodging options in Camargo. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate accommodation that is similar. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. Even filter by similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or cabins. Visit top attractions in the surrounding region such as Santander Cathedral and Gran Casino del Sardinero.
Best Time to Visit Camargo
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and March are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average 7°C
- April-June: 22°C is the daytime average and 8°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25°C and nighttime averages are around 13°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average rainfall is 34 inches in a year
Things to Do in Camargo
Cultural attractions to visit include Ethnographic Museum of Cantabria and Cave of El Pendo. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like Santander Cathedral and Gran Casino del Sardinero.Camargo is also recognised for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Historical sites
How to Get to Camargo and Around the Area
Fly into Santander (SDR), which is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.