- Bora Bora Lagoonarium
- 6 min walk
- Mt. Hue
- 17 min drive
- Mt. Otemanu
- 17 min drive
- Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute)
- 110 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Bora Bora, Le Meridien Bora Bora is by the ocean. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Le Meridien Beach and Matira Beach.Visit our Bora Bora travel guide
- Bora Bora Lagoonarium - 6 min walk
- Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora - 10 min drive
- Mt. Pahia - 14 min drive
- Mt. Hue - 17 min drive
- Mt. Otemanu - 17 min drive
- Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) - 110 min drive
About this property
Le Meridien Bora Bora
All inclusive details
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property offers 24-hour airport shuttle service for a surcharge available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 16520
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 8260 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 50150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 25075 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 200 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: XPF 4500 for adults and XPF 2250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 11800 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 5900 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bora Bora Meridien
- Meridien Bora Bora
- Meridien Hotel Bora Bora
- Meridien Bora Bora Hotel
- Meridien Bora Bora Resort
- Le Meridien Bora Bora Resort
- Le Meridien Bora Bora Bora Bora
- Le Meridien Bora Bora Resort Bora Bora
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Every member of the staff, from orientation to concierges, went out of their way to make my and my granddaughter’s stay very special—they all remembered our names and when we passed during the day, they addressed us with “Orana, Mrs. Garcia”. I loved our overwater bungalow. Housekeeping kept it very clean. All three restaurants served fantastic food and wait staff always gave us a perfect table with view. They were friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. Your guide for the “Swimming with the Sharks and Rays”, Mari, was wonderful. Because I am close to 80, I tended to stay close to the boat while snorkeling was missing seeing special fish, sharks and rays. He said “Take my arm” and swam me around so I got to see some amazing fish, eel, etc. From my 14 yr. old granddaughter and myself, thank you for a superlative vacation. 💞