Apartments in Bao'an for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Bao'an
Reviewed on Jun 20, 2019
Other property types in Bao'an
Hyatt Regency Shenzhen Airport
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2020
Hyatt Place Shenzhen Airport
Reviewed on Feb 2, 2020
Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Bao'an
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Bao'an with 252 hotels and other lodging options including 10 apartments. During your trip, you can visit the spas, and discover the area's popular sights like Happy Valley.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, apartments come equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
Best Time to Visit Bao'an
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 24°C and nighttime temperatures average 12°C
- April-June: 32°C is the daytime average and 18°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1230 inches in a year
What to Do in Bao'an
Bao'an is known for its spas. Lixinhu Garden and Guangming Park are a couple of lovely local spots to get outside and enjoy nature. You’ll find favourite places to visit like Happy Valley and Window of the World in the larger area.Bao'an is also known for:
How to Get to Bao'an and Around the Area
Fly into Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), which is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), which is 26.2 mi (42.1 km) away.
Nearby metro stations include Airport East Station, Hourui Station and Gushu Station. To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Shenzhen North Station or Shenzhen Bantian Station.