Apartments in Bang Yai for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Bang Yai
Westgate Residence Hotel
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2020
OYO 417 Nest Hotel
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2020
13 Coins Bangyai Hotel
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Bang Yai
There are plenty of places to stay in the Bangkok area, with 2868 lodging choices including 123 apartments. Discover top attractions in the surrounding region such as Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for your stay? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want to stay away from the tourist areas.
When is the Best Time to Visit Bang Yai?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 35°C and nighttime temperatures average 20°C
- April-June: 35°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1387 inches in a year
What to Do in Bang Yai
Enjoy the area's cultural attractions such as Bangkok National Museum, or get outdoors into nature at a spot like Lumpini Park. While in the area, you can also visit popular places like Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
How to Get to Bang Yai and Around the Area
Fly into Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), which is located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), which is 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.