Apartments in Bang Sao Thong for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Bang Sao Thong
Other property types in Bang Sao Thong
Bed-room at Suvarnabhumi Airport
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2020
Divalux Resort & Spa Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi
Reviewed on Jun 20, 2020
Chor Cher - The Luxury Green Hotel
Reviewed on Jun 18, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Bang Sao Thong
There are plenty of places to stay in the Bangkok area, with 2868 hotels and accommodation options including 123 apartments. You might want to visit the area's shops and enjoy its restaurants. While in the region, visit top sights such as Lumpini Park.
Why would you choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want to stay away from the tourist areas.
When is the Best Time to Visit Bang Sao Thong?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 35°C and nighttime temperatures average 21°C
- April-June: 35°C is the daytime average and 26°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average rainfall is 83 inches in a year
Things to Do in Bang Sao Thong
Bang Sao Thong is known for its restaurants and shops. Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Siam Park City, or get out into nature at a spot like Lumpini Park. In the larger area, you’ll find Subhapruek Golf Club and Lakewood Golf And Country Club.Bang Sao Thong is also recognised for its:
How to Get to Bang Sao Thong and Around the Area
Fly into Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), which is located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) away from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), which is 24.5 mi (39.4 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.