No intercom, no exhaust in bath room. Breakfast not good
- Buttonwillow Raceway Park
- 14 min drive
- Kern County Raceway Park
- 18 min drive
- The Park At River Walk
- 21 min drive
- Bakersfield, CA (BFL-Meadows Field)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Buttonwillow is located in Buttonwillow. Valley Rose Golf Course and Ming Seven Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Buttonwillow Recreation Park and Tule Elk State Natural Reserve. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Buttonwillow Raceway Park or Kern County Raceway Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Buttonwillow travel guide
- Buttonwillow Raceway Park - 14 min drive
- Kern County Raceway Park - 18 min drive
- The Park At River Walk - 21 min drive
- California State University-Bakersfield - 23 min drive
- Links at Riverlakes Ranch Golf Course - 24 min drive
- Wasco Station - 22 min drive
- Bakersfield, CA (BFL-Meadows Field) - 32 min drive
About this property
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Buttonwillow
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 40.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
- Econo Lodge I-5 Rt. 58
- Econo Lodge I-5 Rt. 58 Buttonwillow
- Econo Lodge Inn I-5 Rt. 58
- Econo Lodge Inn I-5 Rt. 58 Buttonwillow
- Regency Inn Rt. 58 Buttonwillow
- Regency Rt. 58 Buttonwillow
- Regency Rt. 58
- California Inn Buttonwillow
- Regency Inn Suites at Rt. 58
- Econo Lodge Inn Suites I 5 at Rt. 58
- California Inn Suites
- Surestay By Best Buttonwillow
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Buttonwillow Hotel
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Buttonwillow Buttonwillow
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Buttonwillow Hotel Buttonwillow
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free self-serve breakfast available daily 6:30 AM–8:30 AM
- Room service available
Things to do
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tour/ticket assistance
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Cable/satellite channels
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was all bad, except for the fresh paint on the walls. Bed had mold all around the box springs and nothing between the thin sheet and the old mattress, yuck. The room also had an infestation of flies that was horrific. The room did have a mini fridge, small microwave and coffee maker, but who would want to eat in there while battling the flies!?