Ayres Hotel Anaheimの概要
Choose dates to view prices
クイーンサイズベッド 2 台 ステューディオ スイート 朝食付き
キング ステューディオ スイート - 朝食付き !
ADA Queen Accessible
ADA Queen Accessible
Located in Anaheim, Ayres Hotel Anaheim is in the city center and near a train station. Downtown Disney® District and Anaheim GardenWalk are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney California Adventure® Park and Disneyland®. Santa Ana Zoo and Knott's Berry Farm are not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons, golfing, and outlet shopping.Anaheimの旅行ガイドを見る
- Honda Center - 徒歩 5 分
- City National Grove of Anaheim - 徒歩 11 分
- Angel Stadium of Anaheim - 徒歩 16 分
- American Sports Center - 車で 5 分
- UC Irvine Medical Center - 車で 9 分
- Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center - 4 min walk
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ayres Hotel Anaheim
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 125 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 35 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 35 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
After unpacking, we realized our first room had a filthy bathroom; urine all over the toilet and a visibly dirty floor. We asked for it to be cleaned only to be told that housekeeping was gone and we would just have to move. We hauled all of our belongings to another room, where the TV didn’t work (weak signal) and the heater smelled horrible. Pool and hot tub were small and dirty. Service was polite but didn’t go far to make things right for us. Breakfast was nice. We won’t be back to this property.