Apartments in Zentsuji for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Zentsuji
Other property types in Zentsuji
Zentsuji Grand Hotel
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2019
Takamatsu Tokyu REI Hotel
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2019
JR Hotel Clement Takamatsu
Reviewed on Feb 6, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Zentsuji
You might not have many choices within the heart of Zentsuji, but Expedia can help you locate lodging accommodation within the larger area with similar amenities to an apartment. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can even filter by similar property types like holiday homes, condos or guest houses.
Best Time to Visit Zentsuji
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 18°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 9°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 18°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1203 inches in a year
Things to Do in Zentsuji
Family-friendly attractions include New Reoma World and Kanamaruza Kabuki Theater, whereas Setonaikai National Park is a spot to enjoy the outdoors. Sohonzan Zentsuji Temple and Koyama Temple are other places to visit while you're in town.Zentsuji is also popular for:
How to Get to Zentsuji and Around the Area
Fly into Takamatsu (TAK), which is located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.